‘He Felt Like I Spoilt Things For Him – Speed Darlington Breaks Silence After Burna Boy’s Arrest

R

Rachel Okporu Fadoju

Burna Boy and speed darlington

Controversial Nigerian singer, Speed Darlington, has broken silence following his arrest and detention for defaming his senior colleague, Burna Boy.​

Naija News reported that Darlington’s detention stemmed from a formal complaint filed by Burna Boy.

He was accused of defaming and cyberstalking the Grammy Award winner.

Darlington was released to his lawyer on last week Tuesday after meeting the bail conditions set by the police in Abuja.

In an Instagram live session, Speed Darlington felt unremorseful about his ordeal as he neither apologised nor retracted his comment about Burna Boy.

He said the singer felt like he spoilt things for him and had put in so much effort to arrest him, further boosting his confidence.

Akpi, as he is fondly called, stated that he feels more successful than Burna Boy, adding that the singer pays bloggers to push his works.

‘Na One Of The First People Wey Call Me Impotent’

Meanwhile, Burna Boy, has reacted to claims of getting a Nigerian lady, identified as Stella, pregnant and abandoning her.

Naija News reports that Stella, in a viral video, claimed she was in a three-year relationship with the ‘City Boy’ crooner before she became pregnant for him.

Stella also alleged that Burna Boy’s mother, Bose Ogulu, scattered their relationship.

In response, Burna Boy, via a blog post’s comment section, admitted to knowing Stella, while stressing that she was among the first people to doubt his ability to get a lady pregnant.

The singer also admitted to paying Stella N20k for the service she rendered to him back then.

The post ‘He Felt Like I Spoilt Things For Him – Speed Darlington Breaks Silence After Burna Boy’s Arrest appeared first on Naija News.

Back